________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, June 4, 2012

Meet WMS

Our sponsor today, WMS (Heather), from Winemaker's Sister is known for her fiber obsession. And of course she is not alone. Many of our members love fiber of any kind.

WMS always includes at least one fiber shop in her list of victims and you can be sure that all of her 'victims' will be terrific!

Says Heather:

I've really enjoyed being a part of the Homemade Movement team for the past few years. It's always a rush when you begin an attack and start wondering when the seller will discover what has happened. And I've made some fabulous friends along the way!


I always enjoy browsing through Heather's shop and her stitch markers are wonderful. This set that I found today is just gorgeous! And Heather can make either knitting or crocheting stitch markers! Just ask.




Be sure to order Heather's stitch markers for you and your friends! And then come chat with us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to surprise Heather's victims at 3pm today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love those stitch markers they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my WMS stitch markers - the rings are solid, so there is NO snagging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful write-up about one of my fave Sneakers!

    ReplyDelete