________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, July 2, 2012

Meet Anau

Anau, from OfaLahi is our sponsor today, for the sneak attack that starts at 2pm! Love those early sneak attacks - international members will still be awake!

A relatively new member, Anau has sponsored a couple of times before and selected some adorable shops for us to meet and greet. You can be sure she will be introducing us to some great shops today as well.

I recently asked Anua where she got her inspiration for her creations.

I get inspired by God, and faithfulness in my life, by my culture (Tongan from the South Pacific), people's lives, generosity, my family, and from challenging oneself

I love the greeting cards that Anau creates. My favorite is the rooster - we have one that crows for us each morning!


Find your favorite card or maybe some of the jewelry that Anau makes, in her shop. And then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet those 'victims' that Anau has selected!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Sandi I am sure Anau has picked some great shops for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Anau! A fun sneak lies ahead!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I saw in Anua's shop announcement she's having a buy-2-get-1-free sale!

    ReplyDelete