_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Meet Susanne

Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm Etsy time. One of our international members, she is always here chatting with us, even though her time is later than ours. Really dedicated and fun!

Susanne has sponsored before and she always picks the nicest new Etsy shops for us to meet and greet. Susanne has just returned from a recent visit to England. I wondered if she had anything in her shop that would remind me of England and London - having been there myself.

I found this wonderful yarn - with blues and greys and white. It reminds me of the weather in England, grey and cloudy one minute and blue skies the next!



You will love all the yarn and fiber that Susanne has in her shop - they are gorgeous and can be made into so many things. You too, can be obsessed with fiber like many of our members are.

And when you are finished shopping and marking things to go back later to purchase, come on over to our sneak attack thread as we get ready to find out who our 'victims' are - at 4pm today!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandy, it´s very kind. I love sposoring it help so many news shop when they most nedded this boost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, she always finds neat shops, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of Susanne's yarns are beautiful...I have quite a few of them myself, now if I only could find the time to make something with them, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for today's Sneak -- Susanne is a wonderful sponsor!
    Love her yarn, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful yarn! Can't wait to see what shops Susanne has chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Susanne's yarns!!!!! & she's an awesome sneaky friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this sneak is going to be fun! Great write-up Sandi and some lovely yarn from Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an awesome blog! Thank you so much for the sneak attack on my shop. I really appreciate it :)

    Thank you Susanne! Your shop is so lovely... beautiful yarn! xx

    ReplyDelete