________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, July 19, 2012

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm Etsy time. Virginia has sponsored a few times, and always finds the cutest shops for her 'victims'!

I recently asked Virginia how she decided on her Etsy shop name.

I love handmade things and when I joined Etsy back in 2006, I typed in MadeByHand and it was available! 


And because I'm an avid crocheter as well, I love what Virginia creates for her store. Like this beautiful granny square scarf!


When you see all the crocheted goodies in Virginia's shop - I KNOW you will find something for everyone on your gift list!

Then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we have fun getting ready to meet the latest new Etsy shops! And be sure to sign up for our latest Giveaway - the drawing is tonite.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice write-up, Sandi!! Can't wait to share the sneaky shops with the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Virginia does beautiful crochet, is a great "Sneaker", and a fun sponsor for the Sneak Attacks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandie, I like Virginias chrochet very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing write up and the scarf in the photos is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great intro Sandi! Virginia is an awesome artist and a wonderful friend!!!her scarves are excellent I love the 2 I got ;)

    ReplyDelete