________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meet Amanda

Amanda, from cutencurlybowtique , is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 2pm. Love those early sneak attacks! She is one of our newer members, and has already sponsored before. Amanda loves to help new shops! :D

I recently asked Amanda what she does to relax.

Relaxing at home I'm either; crafting, read my kindle, or watching Discovery ID.

My kind of relaxation!


Check out one of Amanda's latest creations - don't you know a little girl who would love this hair bow?


You will love all the adorable hair bows that Amanda creates -  you will want several!

After you have decide which ones you must have from Amanda's shop, please come join in the fun today, at our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet and greet Amanda's 'victims'!

7 comments:

  1. My way of relaxing also ;) can't wait to see the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that's exactly what I did last night! ;) I can't wait to share these great shops with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading and crafting sounds like a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Amanda, I like Discovery ID too! Looking forward to the sneak!
    Great write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bows, cute shops,(I bet), a wonderful write-up and a great team- yay sneak attacks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I'm watching Discovery ID right now Virginia!

    Thanks to everyone for making this a successful sneak attack!

    ReplyDelete