_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet Andrea

We have a brand new sponsor today - YEAH - love new sponsors!!

Meet Andrea from CunninglyCrafted. She is sponsoring the sneak attack today that starts at 4pm.

Have you ever wondered how an Etsy shop owner decides on the name of her shop? Well, I asked that very question of Andrea and this is what she said:

When I had my first shop, I had it critiqued...and they told me I needed a better name...so, I asked my husband, and he came up with it! =)

Aw that's so great - glad Andrea's hubby came up with that name - it is perfect! And speaking of perfect, have you checked out the handmade cards and tags that Andrea has so cunningly crafted?? I just had to show you one that has already sold!!


Be sure to take a look at all the cute items in Andrea's shop. And then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet the latest 'victims' at 4pm.

4 comments:

  1. Kudos to Andrea's DH for coming up with a great name!
    Wonderful write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowmen!!! Nice write up Sandi!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Sneak attack day :) I know that Andrea's selections will be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love hearing how shops get their names! Thanks for another nice write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete