________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, August 23, 2012

Meet Kelly

Oh I am so excited - we have another brand new sponsor today - Kelly, from juBEADlation. Our sneak attack starts at 3pm - great for international shops as well as us US gals and guys!

I asked Kelly how she decided on a name for her Etsy shop:

My husband helped me with my shop name juBEADlation. I wanted to show the excitement I get from creating a new piece. so we combined jubilation with bead - my primary medium.

And you can tell Kelly has lots of excitement when she creates gorgeous necklace and earring sets like these. They practically pop out at you!



Kelly has lots of necklace and earring sets for you to choose from, or other terrific creations for friends and family members (remember those gift lists).

Once you have decided what you want from Kelly's shop - be sure to come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we find out clues about our latest 'victims'.

7 comments:

  1. Kelly does have nice jewelry in her shop...I bought one of the granddaughters a bracelet and earring set and she loves them! Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Kelly! You'll enjoy sponsoring as much as we'll enjoy seeing what you've found for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll have fun with the Sneak Attack. Its a great experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Its sneak day- I know we will have a blast attacking the shops Kelly has chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, for Kelly hosting!!!!! it will be a fun attack!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one of Kelly's necklace and earring sets and it is just gorgeous and very well made! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete