________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, August 20, 2012

Meet Lynn and Lisa

We have two sponsors today, in our sneak attack that starts at 4pm Etsy time. One of our sponsors is brand new - Lynn from lolalynn. Her co-sponsor is one of our 'veteran' members, Lisa from Beadsoul.

With two such great members - I know we will have some terrific 'victims' to meet!!

I asked Lynn how she came up with the name of her shop.

Its interesting you should ask about my how I got my Etsy name. Lola is not my name. Lynn is. When Matthew (oldest grandchild) was born the Filipino grandmas in my church started calling me Lola Lynn. "Lola" means grandma in the Filipino language and the other lolas affectionately included me in their circle even though I am not from the Philippines. When I opened my Etsy shop shortly thereafter I liked the alliteration and so LolaLynn became my shop name.

Lynn loves to paint cats and this is one of my favorites from her shop!




I asked Lisa how she decided on her shop name.

Says Lisa:

I thought of it based on 2 things.
1. I really feel that this craft spoke to my soul after all of the other things I had dabbled in.
2. I pour my heart and soul into each piece I make and the name is a reflection of that.  


You can really tell that Lisa pours her heart and soul into her art! There is always something new and beautiful in her shop.



I hope you enjoy browsing through Lynn and Lisa's shops for just the perfect item! And come chat with us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet the latest Etsy shops to be surprised!

5 comments:

  1. Nice write up Sandi!!! It's going to be a great attack.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I can see what those talented ladies come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sandi, for the interesting write-up about today's co-sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely as always write-up, Sandi :) I know everyone will love the sweet shops Lynn found!

    ReplyDelete