_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, September 24, 2012

Meet Susanne

Susanne from sussesspindehjrne is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. An international Etsy shop, Susanne is known for her spectacular yarns - if  you haven't seen them or used them, you are really in for a treat!

Many of our team members work outside the home. When I asked Susanne about that she said:

In my daily work, I teach children and young people, who have had a difficult start and difficult to engage in the ordinary schools. As the job every day requires 100% attention, I love my creative moments, when I can gather new strength and get complete relaxation when I immerse myself in the solution of a craft challenge.

Did I mention Susanne's fabulous yarn??? I really had a hard time deciding on just one. But I love the color combination in this one.



Susanne has sponsored a number of times, and she always finds the neatest shops for us to surprise! And I'm sure today will be no exception - at 3pm, you will find out the names of those shops  - and  you can purchase, feature and share the love for all the great creations that you see.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready for lots of fun, clues and treasuries!

Oh and we are celebrating 4 years of sneak attacks! You will see many of us in our party clothes :D

6 comments:

  1. Just love Susanne's yarns!!yay for sneakaversary!!! Great write up Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that Susanne is sponsoring on the team's Sneakaversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sandi, Theresa, Maria and Virginia you´r all so sweet, and have wonderful shops too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what shops Susanne has in store for us!!! Happy Sneakaversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete