________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, September 17, 2012

Meet Theresa

Theresa from kraftygrannyshome is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm Etsy time.

One of our frequent sponsors, Theresa always finds the neatest new shops to introduce us to. And I'm sure today will be no different.

When I first interviewed Theresa back in January, I asked if she worked outside the home.

She said:

I am retired now and spend most days working in my sewing room creating. 

And if you visit Theresa's shop often,  you will ALWAYS find something added! Like these new X Marks the Block quilted pillows...


I already have several of Theresa's creations - I know I will add some of these to my wish list. Will you?

Come join in the fun at our Sneak Attack thread - as we get ready to meet Theresa's victims'.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post Sandi!! Theresa's sewing is beautiful and I bet she found some great shops ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi what a lovely write up, great shops are in store for today's Sneak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh - T. always finds neat shops! Prepare yourself, because my carting finger is READY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa is so talented... plus she creates awesome treasuries *and* finds wonderful shops! Looking forward to today's sneak attack!

    ReplyDelete