________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Monday, October 29, 2012

Meet Sandi and Theresa

Two team mates - one a long time member - Sandi from HandmadeBySandi, and  one, a relatively new member (she was attacked in November of last year and sponsored her first attack in January), Theresa from kraftygrannyshome, are co-sponsoring a 'trick' or 'treat' sneak attack that starts at 3pm today.

As part of my face-to-face theme for our meet the sponsor - I have a picture of Sandi, crocheting one of her fun scarves.



And here you see Theresa making some of her quilted pot holders.


Be sure to see all the fun scarves that Sandi makes for her shop and the wonderful quilted pot holders that Theresa makes for her shop!

Lots of scary clues, chatting and fun will make the day fly as we get ready to meet 5 'victims'. You will probably see most everyone dressed in their Halloween costumes to get in the mood. Come join the party at our sneak attack thread!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful write up my friend I truly feel like I have known everyone here forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi and Theresa. So glad to seeya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful write-up and awesome photos of two sneaky friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning! I can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauv such lovely ladies, and Sandi you holds the hook, in the same manner as I do, Iand I´ve been told all my cildhoodtime it is wrong. So happy to see I´mnot alone and we can do fantastic crochet anyway :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check you guys out, caught in the act of fabulousness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check you ladies all busy ;) can't wait to see what shops are found!!

    ReplyDelete