________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meet Wendy

Wendy, from UUendysCraftyCorner, is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 5pm. A California gal, the time difference makes it easy for Wendy to start the attack late in the afternoon! Great for those nite owls who love to stay up and chat into the wee hours of the morning :D

I've been doing the Meet the Sponsor posts with a Face-to-Face theme, featuring photos of our sponsors as they create.

According to Wendy - who is a little camera shy - she says:

I do my crafting wherever I can. Living room ottoman/comfy chair while watching tv and/or new grandson. Day job desk when it's slow. Kitchen table for space.

Wendy never stays in one place long enough for us to get a picture :)

In any event - when you look at her creations - you will see her 'hand' at work! Yep that's her hand holding these adorable turtle play earrings!


Check out all Wendy's 'hand' iwork and then come chat with us in the sneak attack thread!

5 comments:

  1. Great write up Sandi and I am sure Wendy has some great shops in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you and Wendys sence of humor, and I love Wendys adorable play earrings andf not to forget, her amaizing beaded brachelets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how Wendy feels about being camera shy...I hate to have my picture taken! Fun times ahead though with some great shops today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful profile of our busy Wendy!
    Can't wait to see what she's found for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great write up Sandi!! I know Wendy found some great shops!

    ReplyDelete