________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Time - Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is sponsoring our Holiday Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

Starting today, I will be featuring something from our sponsor's shops that are perfect for Christmas! And there are so many to choose from in Theresa's shop.

Theresa makes the cutest felt ornaments - makes me want to redo my whole tree! And I can't decide which is my favorite - maybe you can :D




Check out all of Theresa's ornaments as well as wonderful gift ideas for the whole family.
Then come and join us in our Sneak Attack thread, as we get ready to meet the latest new Etsy shops that Theresa has selected.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandi great write up and those were a hot item this year will have to start making them a lot earlier next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa makes such beautiful things!
    Nice write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write up Sandi!!! I got some of those cute lil ornies and they look fabulous on my tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful write up as usual, and Theresas ornaments is fantastic

    ReplyDelete