________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, November 19, 2012

Meet Summer

Summer from SummerWilson8 is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 5pm Etsy time. It's been awhile since Summer has sponsored and we are so glad she's back showering us with her clues, dancing her way through the day in excitement as she gets ready to introduce her 'victims' for today!

As part of my face-to-face theme, here's a picture of Summer working on some of her fabulous creations!


As you browse through Summer's shop, you will find all kinds of jewelry and home decor items you will love!

Then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread for lots of fun and surprises!!

AND - be sure to enter for a wonderful giveaway that happens tonite!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see Summer now I have a face to put with the name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn´t she a beautyful woman, looking forward to see her pick up for to day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Summer will have us dancing in anticipation -- fun sneak ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. This is such an awesome-sauce blog. One of my own You Tube viewers told me about it and said I HAVE to include it in one of my own blog posts. Which I did. Enjoy. It's on YouTube {dot} com / richmombusiness --Just click on the Jam Friday episode. X0X0 Renae

    ReplyDelete