_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, November 5, 2012

Meet Susanne

Susanne, from SussesSpindehjrne is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm. A frequent sponsor, Susanne loves to introduce new Etsy shops to our team as well as the Etsy community.

I convinced Susanne (who is camera shy) to provide us with another picture of her as she works on the spinning wheel. Susanne is holding braided roving - that is the way roving often comes when we purchase it! Makes it easy to pull off a part and start spinning (hehe I'm still learning).


Susanne has many different types of roving as well as hand-spun yarn that she sells in her shop. If you are like us, and very addicted to fiber -  you will love her shop! And this yarn, is the result of her spinning in the above photograph.



After you are finished oohing and ahhing at all the goodies in Susanne's shop, please come join us as we have fun in our sneak attack thread, waiting for the new Etsy shops to be revealed!

8 comments:

  1. Great Sandi and Susanne's yarn is to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi, and yes I´m camera shy (Had you to metion that secret LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandi. Thanks Susanne. A lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful write-up, Sandi, and awesome photo, Susanne! Can't wait to see what you've found for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, what a gorgeous color combo!

    Great write up Sandi, looking forward what Susanne has in store for us! btw Susanne I'm camera shy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the write up!!! I know there will be great shops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing photos of our Sneaky friends! Susanne's fiber colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I mentioned I'm spinning some of Susanne's lovely silk/BFL fiber right now? Well, not RIGHT NOW while I'm typing... but tonight when I get home, and this morning before I left for work!

    ReplyDelete