_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RECORD BREAKING SNEAK ATTACK SALES!

Cyber Monday, November 26th Brought Record Smashing Sales for Sneak Attack Shops!

What a day we had! Virginia of MadeByHand chose 5 shops for us to "Attack".  Although it wasn't a contest to see if we could break any records, we soon saw that the sales were going through the roof as we reached 50 sales! So old stats were looked at to see if that many sales had ever been made before in one Sneak Attack and it was discovered that on 5/4/09, 69 sales were made and on 5/6/09, 72 sales were made. All of a sudden everyone wanted to beat those numbers and we did with 84 sales! This Team is fantastic! Everyone pulled together and showed these new shops a lot of love with hearts and promoting as well as the wonderful amount of sales.

www.etsy.com/shop/ForestBlackImages
-- started with 1 sale, ended with 6 sales
www.etsy.com/shop/IvyCoreenBathBody
-- started with 1 sale, ended with 24 sales
www.etsy.com/shop/OctoButton
-- started with 2 sales, ended with 19 sales
www.etsy.com/shop/BrookeMontesArt
-- started with 5 sales, ended with 12 sales
www.etsy.com/shop/TheRabbitHoleRecipes
-- started with 6 sales, ended with 38 sales

Here are some comments from some of our "victims"

I'd just like to say thank you all so very much. This is such an awesome surprise. My kids (okay and my husband and I lol) were all jumping up and down when we saw the orders come in. Plus the crazy amount of favorites has been awesome. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts. I can't wait to join in the fun on the next sneak attack because the happiness you bring to new sellers is more then I can even explain. 

from Brooke M at www.etsy.com/shop/BrookeMontesArt --
Oh my Gosh! Thank you so much.

I feel blessed to have been chosen to be part of this great opportunity. I am grateful for the exposure my artwork and creatively is receiving.
and
I love this concept and so grateful for this opportunity!
I just had to join the fun..
Getting ready to check out the four other shops on the list.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHOOSING ME FOR A SNEAK ATTACK! I WAS SO SURPRISED AND HAPPY TO SEE THE SALES COME IN! I WILL DEFINITELY HELP SUPPORT OTHER NEW SELLERS, BECAUSE THIS WAS A WONDERFUL SURPRISE AND WOULD LOVE TO PASS IT ON! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

from Inna @ www.etsy.com/shop/OctoButton --
Hello Virginia and everybody of Handmademovement Team!

Thank you a lot for including me in Sneak Attacked! It was cool and very helpful for promoted my little store! And I'm really hope that everyone who baught my items will enjoy them :)


THANK YOU again!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!
Best regards,
Inna


from Autumn @ www.etsy.com/shop/ForestBlackImages --
Hello!!

Thank you soooo much for the sneak attack. It was such a great surprise after such a long day. I was flabbergasted by the sheer number of views and faves. The purchases were icing on the cake. Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy them.
I'm considering joining the team since it would be nice to spread the cheer, but for now I just wanted to thank you and everyone else who participated for making my month. Btw, the blog is great!

Thanks,
Autumn 

This is what Sneak Attacks are all about! Helping new shops get some exposure and possibly some sales! Thanks Team!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, I´m happy to be a part of this amaizing team :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Ros! Now everyone can know a little bit of our "history" of being such an awesome team! Yay, Handmade Movement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great Sneak Attack and Virginia found 5 wonderful shops, I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe the stats! Wonderful shops, great job Virginia and team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful milestone for the team!!! Great write up Ros!!

    ReplyDelete