SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Meet EliSe & Lilian

We have co-sponsors today, and they are both very new members!!

Meet EliSe from xEsFunThings and Lilian from LittleYellowFarm

EliSe lives in Holland and Lilian lives in Denmark - far apart geographically but close at heart in the International community of Etsy.  Both were 'victims' of our sneak attacks in December!

Says EliSe:
jewelry has got a soft spot for me as I'm a licensed goldsmith. 

She also loves working with seed beads. As you can see by her jewelry.


Here EliSe is using some shells she got from another our our members, to display these divine earrings!

I asked Lilian what helped her decide to open an Etsy shop

I opened my shop on Etsy because i love to crochet, knit, sew do digital scrapbooking and i just thought that maybe other would like my work.... LOL My family don't want any more of my work LOOOOL so i started to sell what i made and i felt this happyness when someone like it....


Over the few weeks that we have known Lilian, she has created some very unique items for her shop. Don't you just love these egg warmers?



Be sure to check out all the creativity in both these shops and then come join us in our sneak attack thread for our sneak attack which starts at 3pm!

5 comments:

  1. They are both going to do a great job today and I am sure they found some wonderful shops for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the shops these two ladies found :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you two, for paying it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to have EliSe and Lilian as a sponsor team!! Thanks for stepping up!

    ReplyDelete