SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meet Barbara and Kelly

Yeah, we have another brand new sponsor today, Barbara from byvala, teaming up with Kelly from juBEADlation, a frequent sponsor, to dazzle us with clues during the day and 'victims' at 3pm today at our Sneak Attack!

And dazzle is right. Both these team-mates are excited about helping these new shops - 4 of them!

I recently asked Barbara what prompted her to open an Etsy shop.

  I crafted so many things, all my friends and family were covered in everything they did and didn't want. So I started to sell. I was keeping track of Etsy from about a year before I started and then decided to just do it.

Barbara's shop has everything from items for your home, warm crocheted goodies and phone covers. I really had a hard time narrowing down my search to show you something I love! This pillow is one of many that Barbara will make for you - to enhance your home.







 And what prompted Kelly to open her shop?

I started making jewelry as a hobby to help de-stress. With my son gone at college, I wanted something to do with my spare time. 

To look at Kelly's jewelry, you would never know that it started out as a hobby - it is so beautiful and looks professionally made!


Whatever you are looking for, you are sure to find it in either shop - browse and purchase to your hearts content!

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we have lots of fun with clues and upcoming 'victims'.


5 comments: