_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, February 25, 2013

Meet Charlie and Theresa

Today we have co-sponsors, Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome - a frequent sponsor, and Charlie from YukikoDesignsStore, a brand new sponsor and relatively new member!!

I asked Charlie what prompted her to open an Etsy shop:

Due to not being allowed to work (surgery last June), and having the amount of learning difficulties I have, I put my mind into trying to set up my own business, I actually hadn’t heard of Etsy at the time but my cousin showed me it and said my cards would be perfect for it so a few months down the line and here we are ^_^

I have a set of these beautiful cards from Charlie's shop,  that I plan on using as Thank You cards for my customers!



As I mentioned, Theresa has been a frequent sponsor - and loves to work with fabric. As a matter of fact Theresa said:

I am a wife, mother & grandmother and have recently retired, now I get to do the things I really love quilting, crocheting and of course play a game of golf now and then.

I love browsing through Theresa's shop to see her latest creations! And fell in love with this knitting needle case!



I love it when a member becomes a sponsor for the first time. Sponsoring a sneak attack is so much fun - you get to choose or help choose the 'victims', share clues throughout the day, and have a warm and fuzzy feeling when you reveal who these 'victims' are to the rest of the Etsy Community!

Come and share in that feeling today at our Sneak Attack thread - as we wait for the 3pm reveal time!

5 comments:

  1. Great Sandi and thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love read about the team members, and Theresa is great picking nice shops and it´s great to know some more about Charlie. Looking forward to see the shops

    ReplyDelete