_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Meet Paula and Sandi

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is a day dedicated to love. And what can be more loving than to surprise some new Etsy shop owners!

Our sneak attack today, is co-sponsored by Paula from PauwowHandmade, and Sandi from HandmadeBySandi.

Paula is a brand new member and I LOVE that she is sponsoring today!

I asked what prompted her to open her Etsy shop.

Her reply:

A lot of people from my country admired and bought my items and that made me think that maybe people in other countries might want to buy them as well. That's why I started my shop on Etsy.


As I am very partial to earrings - I had to show you these adorable ones from Paula's shop.


 
Sandi is a 'veteran' sponsor, and she loves co-sponsoring with new members! Sandi's passion for creating felted bowls is ever present in her shop. To honor the day with something red - check out this delightful potpourri bowl.



Be sure to show some LOVE to these two shops. And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet the latest 'victims' at 3pm.


Today is the last day to enter our giveaway - the drawing is tonite.

3 comments:

  1. I Love Paulas shop, her jewelsh are amaizing, and on my desk is a lovely pink felted bowl in heart shape I got as christmas gift and I just love it. Looking forward to see the new shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Paula's shop, can't wait for the attack

    ReplyDelete