_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Meet Barbara

Barbara, from byvala , is one of our international members. A new member, and relatively new sponsor (having co-sponsored once before), Barbara has picked 3 shops that she knows we will love! Already offering neat clues, Barbara is challenging us to create treasuries during the day to see if we can guess who her 'victims' are!

I asked Barbara what prompted her to join the Handmade Movement/Sneak Team. She said:

I got sneaked and that was so amazing! I think it's nice to pay it forward and to sneak other shops. I love to give other such a good feeling!

Barbara was sneak attacked in January and is already a very active member - you go Barbara!!

I wanted to show you some of Barbara's wonderful work. My hands are always cold, when I'm working on the computer and I just LOVE her fingerless gloves.

I love all the colors, and now that she has added her spring time mittens, I can't decide which I like better. Which would you choose??


Come join us during our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready for the names of the shops to be revealed to us at 3pm Etsy time.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the shops! I love the finger less gloves I got from Barbara too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara makes some beautiful items she is very talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the shops she found :) her gloves are wonderful I just love the ones I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a gooooood shop-picker, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I love the fingerless Barbara made and looking forward to see her shop picks

    ReplyDelete