________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, March 14, 2013

Meet Kelly

Kelly from juBEADlation, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. All day, Kelly will be supplying us with fun clues - to get us thinking about possible 'victims'!

Checking out Kelly's shop to see what new, I learned about her ornaments.

I have recently been expanding my products. I have found a passion for making ornaments and you will be seeing more of them appear in my shop. I plan to make ornaments for all occasions and ones that can be enjoyed all year long. 

I love the butterflies and lace on this one - wouldn't it look great hanging from a mirror - to enjoy every time you walk by?




Where will you hang YOUR ornaments to enjoy all year?

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we try to decipher the clues that Kelly will be giving us.

5 comments:

  1. Kelly is a very talented artist I love the colors of the one you choose Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh looks like it will be eastern very soon. Very cute. Looking forward to sneak the shops Kelly has picked :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice write-up, Sandi! Kelly is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable work!! Nice write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete