_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, March 11, 2013

Meet Summer

Summer from SummerWilson8 is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. She has been a member of the team for quite a while.

I checked back through my notes, and Summer was attacked in July of 2010. Since then, Summer has been very active in our team, and loves to make treasuries! As a matter of fact, being attacked was what decided her to join our team!

The first time that Summer sponsored a sneak attack was about two years ago. And she has sponsored several times since then.

I went browsing through her shop this morning - I love all the earrings that Summer makes, as I've an obsession about earrings - but I guess you know that :D

And boy, did I find a wondrous pair!

  

Not only do I love these earrings, but I love the way Summer has created the image for her listing.

Be sure to see all of Summer's earrings as well as other creations! And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread for lots of fun, clues and treasuries, as we get ready to surprise 3 new shops!

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what Summer found & love her new earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earrings!
    I have a few pairs of earrings already from Summer, such a gorgeous collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings! Can't wait to see the shops you have in store for us.

    Wonderful write up Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This team has been my saving grace over the past 2 1/2 years. I opened my Etsy shop shortly after my son was born. I almost gave it all up, and then, I was sneak attacked. This team changed my entire outlook. I have been through a great deal in my life since then and having this wonderful team behind me has helped so much. And then, they asked me to be a team leader (and have actually let me stick around). This is the best group to help get you through the ups and the downs. All I have to say is if you are a member of this team, and you are not active, Why? They are so easy to love and befriending of all types! If life has you going in circles, then take a few minutes to anchor yourself here. I have, and I have more meaning in my life with this team, than without it. Thank you Handmade Movement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice write up and wonderful shops Summer gave us :0)

    ReplyDelete