_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, March 25, 2013

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is sponsoring our sneak attack today that starts at 3pm Etsy time.

I went back to my notes and found that Theresa was a 'victim' of a sneak attack in November of 2011. She sponsored for the first time in January 2012 and has been an active sponsor ever since! I'm sure being a victim encouraged her to join our team and pay it forward!

I am always browsing our sponsor's shops, to see what wonderful new goodies have been created. I was not disappointed! I found this adorable new quilted wall hanging in Theresa's shop - I have one of her wall hangings and I can tell you that Theresa's attention to detail creates a beautiful addition to your home.



The above wall hanging is a custom order. Check with Theresa - I know she will love to work with you on YOUR custom order.

And join us in our Sneak Attack thread as find out what clues Theresa gives us to help us guess who her victims are!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi in fact that is the wall hanging I am working on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable hanging, can't wait to see the shops Theresa found

    ReplyDelete