________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet Barbara

Barbara, from byvala, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. One of our newer members, and an international one, Barbara is very excited about sponsoring today.

One of Barbara's latest creations are these adorable headbands, featuring crocheted flowers! And purple is my favorite color!

I recently asked Barbara where she gets her inspiration for her creations.

I get my inspiration from the material. I do not work from design, I work from material. When I have a nice yarn, I feel it and I see what it can become. I love making things that are useful, I don't believe in l'art pour l'art. That's not me, I'm a very practical person.


You will find lots of different colored flowers for your headbands - check them all out!

And be sure to join us in our sneak attack thread today, as Barbara gives us interesting clues as to who she will introduce later as her 'victims'.

1 comment: