_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, April 22, 2013

Meet Susanne

Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm Etsy time.

Susanne is one of our international members, and also spins and hand dyes fiber of all kinds.

I asked Susanne how she got started with spinning her gorgeous fiber.

When I went to college back in the early eighties, I was infected by a spinning and fiber addicted teacher who taught me EVERYTHING about wool, spinning and natural dyeing, an occupation that has lasted since, with a break of approx. 25 years when life demanded other priorities, if my kids should have clothes to wear.

Take a look at some of the yarn that is the result of this infection :D And I always have a hard time picking my favorite!


Check out all the yarn and fiber that Susanne has in her shop - you too could become infected with the fiber bug!

And come on over to our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet the 'victims' that Susanne has chosen for us today.

5 comments: