SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Meet Wendy

Wendy from UUendysCraftyCorner, one of our California gals, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm!

I once asked Wendy if she had any pets - at that time she told me 2 cats and 3 fish. I'm not sure if she still has the fish, but you will find mention of her two cats - Msytique & Nyx, in her thank you note on each of her listings! I love that...

And speaking of cats - I love these earrings.


You will find lots of adorable earrings in Wendy's shop, for you, your friends and family members. And did  you know she also has a stash shop?

Wendy loves to give fun clues - be sure to join us in our sneak attack thread and see if you can guess who her 'victims' are!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I have those cute earrings my self, and they are adorable. Looking forward to se the shops Wendy pics for the sneak :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy always picks great shops, am waiting for the reveal today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty kitty can sure rock a sneak, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete