________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SayItWithBlooms

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, May 30, 2013

Meet Kelly

Kelly from juBEADlation, is sponsoring our sneak attack today - and we can always be assured that the new Etsy shops Kelly has found for us, will be terrific!!

When Kelly first co-sponsored last August, I asked her what prompted her to join the Handmade Movement/Sneak Attack Team.
  
I stumbled across the team and loved the concept of helping other shops out.



Kelly continues that love by helping our members too, whenever she can with a kind word, or suggestions.  We love having Kelly as part of our team!

Being slightly obsessed with earrings, I have several pair that I have purchased from Kelly. I love all the detail and care that she puts into her creations! Here's a pair that you might love as much as I do:


 I'll bet you can find your favorite pair of earrings too as you browse in Kelly's shop.

And then come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet Kelly's victims!

4 comments:

  1. Kelly's earrings are stunning, can't wait to see what she finds for us today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exited to see which shops Kelly have found. I love Kelly earrings too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kelly's gorgeous creations! I can't wait to see what shops she has for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly's earrings are beautiful!! Can't wait to see what shops she found.

    ReplyDelete