________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Saturday, May 4, 2013

Meet Maria

Maria from MsBittyKnacks, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 11am. A gal who works outside the home during the week, Maria loves to sponsor on the weekends, when so many other Etsians are available to join in!

I asked Maria what prompted her to join our team.

I actually found the sneak attack site via Scatterbrain Tees (the team's creator). I loved the "Buy Handmade" Tee (which by the way I own one). From there I checked the group saw what I liked and joined. At first, I only checked in during the attacks, but then began chatting more and more and just love the little niche. The sneaky members are SUPER AWESOME!

Maria is a very active member and is always creating something new - these are some of her latest - aren't they adorable?



Be sure to check out all of Maria's wonderful items and then come join us, in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet the shops that Maria's chosen for today.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I knew you like them!! Thanks for the wonderful write-up Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria has amazing items in her shop! Can't wait to see what she has in store for the SA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria alway has something new and exciting in her shop love those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Marias items, specially her dolls, they are awsome and cute and have lots of personality

    ReplyDelete