_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past June 12, 2013


This week I visited Herban Lifestyle, owned by Mary Kearns.   Her shop features organic soaps, shaving products for men and, lip balm.
This is what Mary had to say about the Sneak Attack on her shop:
My store was just a little over 1 month old at the time. The sneak attack was a bit overwhelming at first, but turned out to be a lot of fun and really helped to kick start my store. I realized that I was capable of more than I thought in terms of fulfilling orders.
 I now sell my products on Etsy, my own website, several brick-and-mortar retailers across the country and through Uncommon Goods.
Thanks so much for giving my store that initial boost!

Best, Mary
On October 29, 2008 Herban Lifestyle started off with 7 sales and the attack gave her an additional 21 sales!  Today this shop has 362 sales (on Etsy) and growing.

My favorite from this shop is:


Take a look around and see if there are any of your favorites.
I just love getting to check out these shops from past Sneak Attacks, before I was a member of this wonderful team.
See you next Wednesday!  Kelly
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the interview, Kelly! It was great to revisit my memories of the sneak attack day. I remember watching the orders pour in over the matter of a couple of hours! I appreciate all your team did to get my Etsy shop off the ground and give my confidence a boost :)

    And thanks for your kind words, Krafty Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, my husband loves shaving soap!

    ReplyDelete