________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past June 26, 2013

Today I had the pleasure of visiting Kimberly Madson Art & Design. Kimberly was Sneak Attacked on December 17, 2008. Kimberly received 6 sales from the attack and today her shop has 632 sales! She created these gorgeous and elegant door pulls. 


Kimberly was happy to share how the Sneak Attack affected her shop; 

"Awe, you guys are too sweet! Thank you for asking.
The sneak attack was the funnest thing that anyone has done for my business. I was and am so grateful for the sweet girls on that team. I was really surprised as you may well know. Since then my shop has grown and it has become a happy and profitable place for me. I originally had a mix of items in the beginning but decided to create 2 more Etsy sites to accommodate things besides my Door pulls. I now offer only Door Pulls on the Kmadson Etsy site. This has helped my customers in finding what they are looking for and it has become a niche just for my custom designed door pulls. It has really grown and I have many wonderful customers. I have an Etsy Crochet shop, MadsonAve and a Vintage site on Etsy that are fun for me and my daughter-in-law. MMVintageSweets is a variety of items that are hand made, which I originally had on the Kmadson site. It also has vintage jewelry and vintage finds that change all the time. Fun there too!
I am currently working on my web page with designer David Wischmeier. I am hoping that in the next few months it will be up and running. I will be selling my Door pulls and other items there as well. I am on Pinterest and LOVE my boards and contacts. This site has helped as well to inform customers of what I offer. I have a
 facebook fan page and a blog I post on.
I love the Sneak Attack team. Thank you for the sweet surprise and attacking me.
When we help each other we are going to receive the rewards of that. I hope you are all blessed abundantly!"


It was wonderful to hear from Kimberly and see the impact the Sneak Attack had on her shop. She now runs 3 successful Etsy shops, she literally had something for everyone! Take a look back at this great shop Kmadson, pick a few of your favorites. 




Have a safe and fun Fourth of July with your friends and family. We won't be back next week, look for us on July 10th. 

Until next time,
Amanda

7 comments:

  1. Great write up!!! Love her shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great story and a wonderful and successful shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspirational! So glad to read about her success!
    Thank you, Amanda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What lovely items and a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love hearing from our past "victims" and what they are up to now! Thanks for a lovely write up.

    ReplyDelete