_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Meet Lynn

Lynn from LolaLynn is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 5pm Etsy time.

Lynn was a 'victim' back in May of 2012, and has been an active member since then. Lynn was recently on an extended vacation - and we are delighted to have her back as a sponsor.

What prompted Lynn to join the team  back in 2012?

After being attacked I checked out "The Handmade Movement" website, liked what I found and decided to join. Helping and encouraging others fits into my basic life style values and I have found this team to be genuinely warm and supportive, not only to new shop owners, but to one another. 

I always enjoy browsing Lynn's shop - as many of her items feature cats - which I adore. Having 4 cats of my own - anything cat related is my 'favorite'. I do so love her paintings like this one.


Which of her paintings are YOUR favorite? Be sure to check out all the wonderful art work from Lynn's shop. And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to have lots of fun trying to guess who her 'victims' will be.

6 comments:

  1. I love Lynn's art! I have one of her turtle paintings...how cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what shops Lynn picked for us! And I have one of her cat paintings too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, the cat painting looks like music -- delightful!

    Thanks for the wonderful write-up, Sandi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Lynn's work!! Can't wait to see the shops she found :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad she is back and sponsoring again!

    ReplyDelete