________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, June 13, 2013

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

She has been a member for almost 2 years. And when I asked Virginia why she joined the team, she said:

My shop was Sneak Attacked last October (2010) and I'll never forget the feeling -- it was a mix of gratitude and disbelief! I decided to pay it forward and immediately joined the team! It's the best team on Etsy!

Virginia has been on vacation for awhile, helping her hubby adjust to being retired. And boy are we excited to have her back!

One of my favorite creations from Virginia's shop are her round crocheted hot pads. I have purchased several as gifts and boy were they well received! I love this one - I'm very patriotic.


 Virginia has several of these hot pads in a variety of colors - pick out your favorite!

And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to see the new shops that Virginia has chosen for us to surprise.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Sandi!!
    I'm looking forward to spending the day with the sneaky team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Virginia's hot pads!! They are so well made and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I wish I could crochet, there is so many pretty things.

    ReplyDelete