_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, July 15, 2013

Meet Barbara

Barbara from byvala is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

An international member, Barbara loves to find deserving new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

I always like to find out where our members got their crafting start.

Says Barbara:

I come from a family of crafters, my parents used to have a tannery (leather tannery, NOT the place where you get a fake tan). My dad was the 5th generation. When my grandparents runned the tannery, my grandma started a leather manufacturing studio. My parents also continued that. They made leather bags, motorbags for special editions Harley Davidsons, gymnastic grips, leather belts and some industrial leather. My mom did all the bookkeeping, my dad did the designing and making of the products. He taught me to sew on industrial sewing machines when I was 12. My mom and grandma from my dad's side are real crafters, embroidery, knitting and crocheting I learned from them.

Barbara is always making new things - when I was browsing her shop this morning - I found these adorable phone sleeves, each one with a lovely fabric pattern, to suit your personality. I love this one with the little bird on it. The phone sleeve is made with cotton fabric and a fleece lining to protect your phone screen.

From phone sleeves, to tote bags and more - you will enjoy your shopping experience in Barbara's shop.

And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we find out what fun clues Barbara has for us today!


5 comments:

  1. Love that phone sleeve and love Barbaras pillows as well. Great write up Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barbara's shop she has such great items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara is a very talented young lady...she makes beautiful items and just keeps coming up with new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff - and she picks neat shops, too!

    ReplyDelete