_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Meet Frederica and Kelly

Frederica from fredericadixon and Kelly from juBEADlation are co-sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Frederica is brand new - she was sneak attacked on July 1st of this year - and is eager to help surprise new shops as she was! We love new members!! And we love when they pay it forward by sponsoring.

Kelly has been a member for quite awhile and has sponsored many times. She always loves to help new members when they sponsor for the first time.

I sew a lot - and fell in love with this necklace from Frederica's shop. You will too! Oops - I almost got lost browsing through her shop :D



I love Kelly's earrings (and I have several pair) - but think I might just have to start wearing bracelets as well! Check out this gorgeous set.


Come chat with us in our sneak attack thread - I love the clues and can't wait to see who the 'victims' are!

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what shops Federica and Kelly found!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new sponsors! You picked beautiful items from both shops Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sponsors today with great shops! Can't wait too see the shops you two picked for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!
    I think Frederica will be a natural at sponsoring! And with Kelly as co-sponsor, it will be a fun time for all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandi! Great job as always! You will find some very nice shops today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always get excited when someone new sponsors, I know they will do wonderful as a team.

    ReplyDelete