_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, July 22, 2013

Meet Lynn

Lynn from LolaLynn is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.  A frequent sponsor, Lynn always finds the cutest shops to introduce to us. And I'm sure today will be no exception :D

I love all of Lynn's cat items - but today when I was browsing thru her shop - I ran across this wonderful photo made into a greeting card. My brother love's bikes of any kind -  hmmm, may just have to get this one - take a look before it's gone!



Come check out the crazy clues that Lynn is giving us in our sneak attack thread! See if you can guess who her 'victims' will be.

7 comments:

  1. What a great photo, love Lynn's shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...great photo, but my favorites are her turtle paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And great write up Sandi! Can't wait to see the shops Lynn picked for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice card, must check Lynns shop out (I love her cats paintings and have some in my livingroom :0)). Thank you Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynn's ACEOs are a very popular gift in my circles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sandi and thanks for all the lovely comments about my shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo! I love Lynn's work & can't wait to see the shops she found.

    ReplyDelete