_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Meet Susanne

Susanne, from sussesspindehjrne is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

When Susanne first started sponsoring our sneak attacks - over a year ago, I asked her what prompted her to join our team.

I am fascinated by the idea of helping each other and the ability to help others get their shop to grow.

Susanne is one of our fiber gurus - there are lots of members who crochet and knit with her yarn. And she always has such wonderful yarn to choose from.

I always have a hard time deciding which of her colors I like the best.  Tho if I had to choose - I'd say this is my favorite!


Take a look at all the fiber that Susanne has - you too might decide to take up crocheting or knitting.
And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to 'see' who Susanne has chosen as her 'victims'.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful yarn, just like all of hers. I have several in reserve that I have bought from her and really just need a little extra time to knit or crochet them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandi, and Theresa and Judy :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Some day I just may have to learn to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful yarn!! But I love Susanne's yarns :)

    ReplyDelete