SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor, Theresa always finds wonderful new Etsy shops for us to surprise. And I'm sure today will be no exception.

A year and a half ago, when Theresa sponsored her first Sneak Attack, I asked her what gave her inspiration for all the creations in her shop.

I really don't know where my inspiration comes from - sometimes things just show up in my brain and I go with it, sometimes I see something and start figuring how I could change it and make it better.

Whatever her inspiration - when you look in Theresa's shop you will always find something new and exciting. Like this adorable Tooth Fairy Pillow.




Looking for more children's items, things for your home and more - just visit Theresa's shop. It's all there! And come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - to see who her 'victims' will be today.


 

6 comments:

  1. You are so kind Sandi thanks for all you do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful write up Sandi! Theresa is very talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire Theresa and her beautiful work!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Theresas work and have severel potholders and more from her :0)

    ReplyDelete