SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Meet Barbara

Barbara, from byvala, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

An international member, Barbara always tries to find some of her 'victims' from the international community - and she does a great job of it!

Many of our members - international and US alike work full time. When I asked Barbara about working outside the home - she said:

I'm a communications manager at the Utrecht School of the Arts. I love working with students and artisans.

Looks like art of all kinds fills Barbara's life!

I always love browsing Barbara's shop - she is so creative, and comes up with the cutest things - that I just have to have - like this new bag just the perfect size for holding your small items, when grocery shopping.  And I love how colorful it is!


Be sure to join us in our sneak attack thread - you don't want to miss any of the fun!

5 comments:

  1. Oh another bag that I love from Barbara's shop I really want one. Thanks Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barbara's work and am looking forward to today's Sneak Attack!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara makes the most colorful items! Just my style! :) Can't wait to see the shops she picked for us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Barbara's bold fabric picks and her handmade are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete