________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SayItWithBlooms

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Meet Frederica

Frederica from FredericaDixon is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 2pm. A very new member, this is the second time that Frederica has been a sponsor and a very excited one as well.

I asked Frederica to tell us about her first sale and how she felt.

My first sale was amazing as to be honest it was so unexpected. I think until I had that sale I wasn't really taking it seriously. I didn't really think anyone would like my stuff enough to buy it over any of the other great jewelry items from other sellers on Etsy. That first sale really boosted my confidence, have me the Etsy bug and made me really want to work at and get those sales regularly. I'm still stuck at 9 sales so it is still very much a work in progress but each sale really helped me to be motivated and feel good about it & this team is a big part of that and that's why it's something I want to be involved in to help others get that confidence.

This is Frederica's first sale - and I'm not normally a bracelet wearer - but I love it just for the colors!





Be sure to check out Frederica's shop to find your favorite items!

And join us in our Sneak Attack thread. With all the cute clues she is giving today, see if you can guess who Frederica's victims will be!

5 comments:

  1. Fredericia make wonderful colorful jewelry and I´m looking forward to see what great new shops she found to us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling Fredericia! Gorgeous jewelry! Can't wait to see the shops you picked for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frederica does beautiful work -- hang in there, the sales will come!
    And thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone & thank you very much Sandi! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete