SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Meet Sandi

Sandi from SandisStashShop is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. A frequent sponsor, Sandi always can be counted on to give lots of clues to help members try and figure out who the 'victims' will be.

Because helping new Etsy shops is the goal of our Sneak Attacks, helping these shops get their first sale is always lots of fun.

I asked Sandi if she remembered what her first sale was and how she felt.

When I started my stash shop - it was the first shop I created in Etsy, and I had decided to try to sell some of the items from my website, as well as fabric - which I love - but which I had a lot of.

My first sale was for this pretty sweatshirt that I had made, and I was so excited. Creating a new business is always scary - what if no one will come, what if no one will purchase anything. Those are worries that all new business owners have. I know that this sweatshirt found a great home!


Sandi has gone on to include lots of her beautiful fabric in her stash shop, as well as thread, yarn and so much more. What are you looking for?

And join us in our sneak attack thread today - find out who her 'victims' will be!

8 comments:

  1. Yay Sandi!! Can't wait to see what shops she found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi. Great sweat shirt! I can't wait to see what shops you have chosen for today's SA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, we can all relate to that feeling. Looking forward to the shops you found for us to Sneak. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi is a great sponsor and always finds cute new shops for all of us to love! Great sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi, you're such a kind, generous person and a talented crafter -- thank you so much for all that you do for our team!! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to hear how the first sales feels,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I heard one of her felted bowls is adorning a yarnbombed piano in downtown Indianapolis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great write-up about our wonderful sponsor!

    ReplyDelete