_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meet Sandi

Sandi from HandmadeBySandi is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor - Sandi can always be counted on to have a variety of new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

When asked about her first sale Sandi said:

This was my second shop where I would sell all my handmade items. I had a lot of different creations - things that I love using and making, would anyone else like them as well. When that first sale came several weeks after I opened the shop, it was with a sigh of relief knowing that I had at least one sale!  And this team has kept me going - keeping my spirits up when things are not going well - and celebrating with me when the sales are there!

Here is Sandi's first handmade item to sell - little facial scrubbies.


Be sure to check out all of Sandi's handmade items, and then come join us in our sneak attack thread and see what clues Sandi gives us today to help us guess who her 'victims' will be!!

8 comments:

  1. I count Sandi as a dear friend with two great shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Sandi!!! Great artist and friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shops, I just love all Sandi´s items and I can´t wait to see the new shops she have piced for todays sneak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, Sandi is sponsoring today! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sandi. can't wait to see the shops you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sandi - Thanks so much for dropping by AphroditeSoaps - you guys are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to hear about the first sale! You picked great shops today!!!

    ReplyDelete