_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, August 26, 2013

Meet Summer

Summer from SummerWilson8 is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. A dance instructor and story teller, Summer will be spinning a tale today, that include clues as to who her 'victims' will be.

I recently asked Summer to tell us about her first sale and how it made her feel.

My first sales were on July 19, 2010 when I was sneak attacked. I was shocked. My Mom and Step-Dad were visiting for my birthday (July 20) and she had been asking me how the online selling was going. I had told her I was about done because I had been at it for over 3 months with barely any views. I had tried running some of the page ads, but I wasn't having much luck. I was just going to let my listings expire and close the shop. An hour or so later, my husband asked in a panic if I had given our paypal information out because we had been hacked. I looked at the emails and then logged in to etsy to find I was not being hacked, but attacked! I was thrilled. Absolutely thrilled! I had 10 sales that day. It took me a few more months of lurking in the threads before I became an active member. 

Here is Summer's first sale.


See what other wonderful creations Summer has come up with in her shop. You will love them all! Come join us in our  Sneak Attack thread to 'listen' to the story being told.

9 comments:

  1. I remember Summer's Sneak Attack! And today is #500!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 500!!
    I'm so glad that Summer's shop was attacked -- Summer is a sweetheart!
    Thanks for the write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great day! Thank you for the wonderful write up. I am so honored to be a part of this team and excited to be hosting the 500th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to hear about Summer's first sale!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shop Summer has and so glad she stuck it out and kept her shops open for business.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad we "attacked" Summer! We're proud to have her as a member of the team and as one of our leaders! Thanks Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hearing how our members were attacked!

    ReplyDelete