_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, August 19, 2013

Meet Susanne

Susanne from SussesSpindehjrne is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

Susanne is one of our international members, and a frequent sponsor. She always finds a variety of new Etsy shops for us to support.

I recently asked Susanne to tell us about her first sale and how she felt -

I opened my shop in the month of July 2011, and checked the shop every day the first 2 months then I lost courage and were considering closing it again. Suddenly on 31 October I received an email from Etsy that I had an order and it was with a beating heart I clicked into the shop to see what I had sold. I was very pleased and humbled when I saw, that I had sold both socks and a shawl to a person in the US.
It was an amazing feeling and when I got her feed back I could just fly. I´m still very happy and humble when I have an order and it inspires me to always do my best.




We want all of the new Etsy shops that we surprise to have the same feeling. Please join us in our Sneak Attack thread so you too can help make someone's day!

6 comments:

  1. This was inspiring Sandi, and I love Susanne's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susanne has a wonderful shop and she is multi-talented! She dyes, spins, knits, crochets, makes jewelry and I'm sure there's much more that she does besides raising a family and working outside the home!! My goodness, what energy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, a wonderful and inspired story. You sure have a knack for writing. And of course, you have good material to work with. Susanne's an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the write-up, Sandi, about our sweet Susanne! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susanne, how inspiring!!! Great SA shops you picked for us. :) Thank you Sandi for the great write up!

    ReplyDelete