_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, August 12, 2013

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KrafyGrannysHome is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm.

Theresa was a 'victim' back in November of 2011, and since then she has enjoyed returning the favor by sponsoring and finding other new Etsy shops to surprise.

Says Theresa:

When I got Sneaked, it just thrilled me so much, after joining the Handmade Movement group it was great sneaking and trying to figure out what shops it might be (like a game) and I love games. These are just the best group of people, I fell like I've known them my entire life.

Theresa has a way of making fabrics work for her - have you ever seen a cuter pumpkin?


I love everything that Theresa makes - and I'm sure you will too! Be sure to browse through her entire shop - you don't want to miss anything.

Then come join us in our sneak attack thread today, as we find out what clues Theresa has for us - to help us guess who her victims will be!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with your statement Sandi...I love everything that Theresa makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE all of Theresa´s sewing and quilts and have more for myself, and I only can say colors are beautiful and all the sewing is so wellmade, very high end qualitet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi thank you for the lovely write up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute pumpkin! I have one of these! Theresa is so creative. :) Looking forward to the SA shops she picked for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theresa has an artist's eye and a talent for crafting... her work is amazing!
    Can't wait to see what she's found for us today!

    Wonderful write-up, Sandi... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love Theresa's work, its so well made :)

    ReplyDelete