_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Blast from the Sneak Attack Past September 11


This week I had the opportunity to visit Love Fibres.  It is an adorable shop featuring knitting patterns for baby booties, hats, stuffed toys, and more.

Love Fibres started out with 0 sales and ended up with 4 sales from the sneak attack on May 5, 2009.

I asked Julie Taylor, the shop's owner, some questions and this is what she had to say about the sneak attack on her shop:
Thanks for your convo. The Sneak Attack was a great confidence boost, as my shop was very new at the time. Since May 2009 my shop has grown in leaps and bounds. I moved on from selling embroidered felt items to selling organic cotton knitted baby accessories. Then it got to the point where I couldn't knit items fast enough, so I started selling the patterns I designed. The pattern sales quickly overtook the finished item sales, so I concentrated solely on the patterns.

I also sell on Ravelry and Craftsy.

Best wishes
Julie

Looking around her shop I found many cute items and wished I knew how to knit.
Take a look around for yourself and check out the cute models she has.

Until next time....Kelly (September 25)

_________________________________________________________________________________

On May 4th, 2009 Chandi from budzandblossoms from Sneak Attacked with love from the Handmade Movement team. Chandi's shop is full of adorable hair accessories. 


When I contacted Chandi about the affect the SA had on her shop, this is what she shared;

"When I was sneak attacked I was totally shocked! But in a good way!! I was so excited!!! It really gave me the start I needed! Soon after the sneak attack I started receiving other orders! I love selling on Etsy! I currently sell my bows in the salon I work at and here on Etsy. 

Thanks so much for the great sneak attack!!! I loved it!!!!"



BudzandBlossoms received 21 sales from the Sneak Attack, today her shop has over 350! That's great! Check out this super cute shop to see for yourself! 

We'll see you next time,
Amanda




Written by Kelly from juBEADlation and Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique


7 comments:

  1. Good job on tracking down the past SA'd shops! I love seeing how they are doing now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up! Thanks so much for the shop updates, Kelly and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to see how these shops are doing now! Great job, Kelly and Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always an excellent job Amanda and Kelly! Still loving these stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amanda and Kelly you guys are doing a great job finding and getting current information on our old sneak attacks.

    ReplyDelete