________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Saturday, September 14, 2013

Meet EliSe

EliSe from xEsFunThings is our sponsor for today. She is also one of our international members - and loves to find other international Etsy shops for us to surprise!

I asked EliSe to tell us about her first sale:

Actually, I made my first sale the exact day I opened my Etsy shop.
I had no clue at all at that stage how Etsy works, what's important and how to get noticed there. So there I was jumping up and down and really thought I was on to a winner, LOL.


Here is the adorable bracelet set that was EliSe's first sale item. I love the beads and such that she used!



And I can tell you that EliSe is a winner! With lot of enthusiasm EliSe is a very active member of our team. She was also a 'victim' in a sneak attack and loves to pay it forward.

Check out all the wonderful creations in EliSe's shops and then come join us in our sneak attack thread to find out who her 'victims' are!

7 comments:

  1. LOL I can just imagine EliSe jumping up and down for her first sale! ;) Looking forward to the shops you found for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, EliSe! First sale on first day!! Wonderful!
    And another awesome write-up, Sandi -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love EliSe jewelry and yay on her first sale ;) story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have purchased a few of Elise's items for my granddaughters, they are so well made and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete