_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, September 30, 2013

Meet Kelly

Kelly from juBEADlation is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor, Kelly has the knack of finding wonderful new Etsy shops for us to surprise.

I asked Kelly to tell us about her very first sale.

My first sale was less than a month of opening my shop on Etsy. At that time I thought online selling would be easy, was I ever wrong! I was so excited to open my account and see that I made a sale! Of course I was also nervous about shipping it. It wasn't until I joined this team that I made my second sale. I am so grateful to have found all of you. Without this team I surely would of given up. It just goes to show that you don't need to be sneak attacked to get love and support from all of you.

Here are her adorable candy cane earrings!


Kelly's shop is filled with gorgeous earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more. You will want something for each person on your gift list.

Come join us in our Sneak Attack thread - as we get ready to check out the clues that Kelly is providing today to help us guess who her 'victim's will be.

8 comments:

  1. Kelly's shop is wonderful and she has a great variety of items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, how sweet! Kelly is right, we have a very supportive team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly does beautiful work and I agree with her about the support that this team offers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, you are a great asset to the team and we're so glad you joined!
    Great write-up, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly's jewelry is fantastic! I have a couple of pieces and I love them! We're so happy you joined our team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to see some cute shops picked by Kelly

    ReplyDelete