SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is sponsoring our Sneak Attack today at 3pm.

A frequent sponsor, Theresa always finds the cutest shops for us to surprise.

I recently asked Theresa to tell us about her very first sale on Etsy.

My first sale was to Ros, one of my frog security blankets, on Nov 3, 2011 when my shop was Sneak Attacked I also had another purchase from Wendy on the same day, a set of potholders. My husband and I had were out playing golf that day, when I got home and checked my shop and found out I had been Attacked and sold something I was dancing with joy. It was such a great feeling to know someone liked what I made. Boy I couldn't join the team fast enough, I wanted to spread that feeling to others. I couldn't thank my DIL enough for telling me about Etsy as I had tried Ebay and gave up on it.


Theresa has so much more than security blankets - find your favorite items. And then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we find out what clues Theresa has for us - to help us find lots of new Etsy shops!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Sandi for the great write up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa is super talented and does good quality work! I have quite a few things from her shop and use them every day so I think of her often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love hearing how it felt to be Attacked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great write-up, Sandi!
    Theresa has a variety of quality items in her shop. I admire her work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reading, and Theresa make awsome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading of the first sale :) I love Theresa's work!!

    ReplyDelete