_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, September 16, 2013

Meet Virginia

Virginia from MadeByHand, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. A frequent sponsor you can be sure the shops she introduces today are super! 

I asked Virginia if she could tell us a little bit about her very first sale in her Etsy shop.

My very first sale was on October 3rd, 2011 to a sneak attack sponsor: Heather (winemakerssister) -- she bought a Halloween scarf! I remember feeling excited, overwhelmed and not quite sure what to do next! A few moments later I had my second sale to our Captain, Rosella, and I was so appreciative and thankful to this wonderful team that I knew I would join and pay it forward -- and I've been supporting our sneak attacks ever since!


This is such a delightful scarf - I'll bet you can get Virginia to make you one as well!



Be sure to check out all the scarves and other creations that Virginia makes and then come join us in the Sneak Attack thread as we see what kind of clues Virginia gives us to help us guess who her victims will be. (check out her clues - she is already mentioning fiber of some kind)!

6 comments:

  1. Awwww, how sweet! :) Looking forward to the shops you picked for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice write-up, Sandi!
    I smile every time I think of the sneak attack on my shop, and this team will always be very special to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love Virginia's color combos. Nice write up Sandi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with Virginias scarfs to, and not to forget she have the most wonderful chrochet potholders.
    Lovely write up Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Virginias work and adore her as a friend, can't wait to see the shops she found.

    ReplyDelete